AllergyEats, with its established web site at www.allergyeats.com, is your online and mobile guide to allergy-friendly restaurants across the United States.
AllergyEats provides valuable peer-based feedback about how well (or poorly) restaurants accommodate the needs of food-allergic customers. This sharing of real experiences from real people allows food-allergic and gluten-intolerant diners to quickly and easily find restaurants that will cater to their special dietary requirements – and avoid the ones that won’t.
With the AllergyEats app, you can:
• Search for allergy-friendly restaurants “on the fly” wherever you are, without the need to be in front of a computer
• View restaurant ratings based on their allergy-friendliness
• Call restaurants of interest with the touch of a finger
• Receive directions to your desired restaurant
• Take valuable restaurant information, like allergen lists, nutrition data, and more, right to your table without having to wait for a server to find it
• Rate restaurants immediately