In my car I have an android based navigation system (gps). I prefer that the device automatically enters sleep state when I stop the car. With sleep state, I mean putting the screen off and the device into lock. This application can do so.
* Background service that checks if the device is stops being charged.
* Option to first display a cancel dialog.
* Options to wait a specific time before going into sleep mode.
* Application is opensource: https://github.com/ppareit/AutoSleep
* Rate or donate to support development.
* Send feedback to [email protected]