Brightr helps you become more aware of different aspects of your vitality: physical activity, sleep, and mental resilience. It also gives advice and provides access to vitality coaches that can answer your questions. This creates awareness and directs you to other services the ASML Vitality Program has to offer. Brightr is based on the latest behavioral science and is built with unrivalled sensing technology. It combines real-time behavioral tracking and intelligent personalised coaching to improve effectiveness of and adherence to the program.
- Automatically track physical activity and sleep
- Set personal goals and start small changes to improve
- Receive feedback and advice based on how you are doing
- Read about vitality in the library
- Contact a coach with questions you have about vitality
- Automatically detects time zone changes and will provide you with tailored jetlag plans
- Shiftwork advices
Over the next year, we will gradually add more features that will make Brightr more engaging. Currently, we are working hard to include specific programs for jetlag and shift workers. For now, we hope you find this version of the app useful to gain more insight in your health patterns. We would love to hear from you! Please leave your feedback in the Feedback section in the app (which can be found on the account tab).
Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Brightr ASML accesses your location and microphone to enable you to track your sleep and activity.