Business Card is a digital business card that you can carry on your portable device. The main idea is to replace your traditional business card in the simplest possible way. You won't have to deal again with the problems of paper business cards: What if you run out of cards? What happens if you change jobs? What if you have several jobs? Will you have to order new cards and notify all your contacts? All these problems are solved with digital Business Card.
Synchronize your data with your LinkedIn account, and after only 3 single steps, you will be able to share your data:
- Open the application
- Press share menu
- Enter the other person's email
And that's it!
- You can import your professional contact data from your LinkedIn profile (you need a LinkedIn account)
- You can also edit your contact data (Just push "Refresh" and then "Edit"
- You can show up to 3 current jobs.
- The data is stored locally on your mobile phone, so you won't need connectivity all the time.
- You can refresh your local data if you modify your LinkedIn profile.
- You can generate a QR code containing you personal data or Web Page
- You can share your professional data. You will only have to write the other person's email and Business Card will write a template for you with all your info. You can always edit it before sharing. If there is no internet connection, the email will be sent when connectivity is available.
- You can show your professional data on the screen of your device (vertical and horizontal format), as if it was a traditional paper Business Card, or export it as a png file in your main storage device.
- If your contact has CamCard Lite installed, or any other Business Card Reader app. then he/she can take a picture of your digital Business Card, and your data will be automatically imported to his/her contact agenda.
- You can take a screenshot of your business card and print it, or share it.
*Business Card stores and shows your own professional data. It does not store or share data from your contacts
*Your personal data will never be accessed or processed by 3rd parties.
*If you are using a tablet, Business Card will work only with the main account.