Go Folic Official App - Shine Charity
Top App Features
- Folic Facts
- Latest News
- Google +
- More Features Coming Soon.
About Go Folic
Go Folic! calls on all women who might become pregnant to take folic acid each day, as recommended by the NHS because it helps prevent birth defects such as spina bifida. The more people who come on board with our campaign, the more chance future babies have of being born healthy.
* Folic acid is also known as vitamin B9
* Women need to start taking 400mcg folic acid daily BEFORE they conceive
* Some women need to take a higher (5 milligram) dose of folic acid
* Folic acid tablets are sold in pharmacies, supermarkets, health stores and some women can get folic acid free on prescription.
App Developed By