Joint Attention Training Free|不限時間玩教育App
"Joint Attention Training Free" is an app for children with autism.
“Joint attention” is achieved when a child points at an object of interest and then turns to the parent to see if she is sharing the experience. It is the foundation upon which we build communication skills. Many children with autism do not learn to point by simply watching others do it. However, understanding the meaning of pointing, and learning to point are prerequisite to learning to use symbolic communication.
This interactive app invites toddlers and preschoolers with autism to learn the meanings of finger pointing, arrow pointing, and gesture pointing. By incorporating working on joint attention on a daily basis, your child will learn this skill which is of critical importance to developing communication skills.
Features of this free version:
- Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, iPad.
- Train kids to understand finger/gesture pointing.
- Provide various rewards (cute animals, funny toys) as positive reinforcement
Features of full version:
- Train kids to understand arrow pointing.
- Train kids to learn joint attention skill (facial expression, gesture pointing)
Any suggestions and feedback are more than welcome. We will incorporate your valuable suggestions into the upcoming versions.
Joint Attention Training Free 線上APP手遊玩免費
不限時間玩Joint Attention Training Free App免費