Mars Clock Widget|不限時間玩工具App
This widget (size 4x1) shows the current time on the planet Mars in a digital 24-hour format and the season for the northern Mars hemisphere. The time is shown as Local Mean Solar Time (LMST) for a location on Mars respectively as Mission Time (MT) for a NASA Mars rover. Five locations (e.g. Cassini Crater, Olympus Mons) and three NASA rovers (Curiosity, Opportunity and Spirit) are available for selection.
This widget is in beta status. If you should have questions, problems or improvement proposals don't hesitate to contact me: [email protected]
This is a widget and not an application, therefore you will not find it in your application list after installation. You have to add the widget to your home screen.
How to add a widget:
1. On your Android home screen, tap any blank or “empty” area with size 4x1 and hold down your finger.
2. An “Add to Home screen” window will pop up. From that window, tap “Widgets”.
3. Select the "Mars Clock Widget” from the list to add to your home screen by tapping it.
How to add a widget for Android version 4.0 and later:
1. Touch the All Apps icon on your Home screen (white circle with 6 squares).
2. Touch “Widgets” at the top of the screen.
3. From the main Widgets screen, you can swipe left until you find “Mars Clock Widget”
4. Touch and hold the widgets icon, slide your finger where you want to place it, and lift your finger.
Mars Clock Widget 線上APP手遊玩免費
不限時間玩Mars Clock Widget App免費