The “MyShares” App is a must have for shareholders, IR departments and consultancy firms of publicly listed companies across Europe and the US.
Browse through anytime the latest key corporate documents relating to the Annual / Extraordinary general meeting of listed companies across main indices.
The Myshares App has already received very positive press exposure from Reuters, IR Magazine, Web accounting and Acquisition international.
Main features available are:
- Coverage of over 1700 companies eligible for index inclusion on the London Stock Exchange main market, major European indexes and the US Govdex encompassing top US companies.
- Users receive FREE push ALERT notification on ALL SELECTED meetings
- Company description, type of meeting, meeting agenda, date, time & place with relative map
- Fundamental AGM/EGM information fed in real time with the option of creating favorites and select/deselect capability
- Dividend payment data and calculator
- Basic Yahoo real-time quote where available for each company
- Contentious item analysis for UK companies performed by Manifest “the proxy voting agency” an independent corporate governance and proxy voting specialist. Manifest is the first service in the UK to provide straight-through electronic voting and integrated governance research tools to professional investors and when it comes to consistently high standards of service, Manifest's systems are renowned industry-wide.
- Proxy reports for the US companies performed by ProxyTell, Helping stakeholders build better companies through better governance. ProxyTell' philosophy is one of helping stakeholders to understand the long term risk and performance drivers of publically traded corporations. Good corporate governance creates a "Win-Win" for shareholders, management, directors, employees and society at large
As a user of the App you may use of all the Apps key functionalities for one index completely free of any charge.
Should you wish to access further indexes you will be asked to buy credits by paying a very small fee within the in-app purchasing system.
As developers, owners and responsible for maintaining a seamless product we continuously endeavor to ensure that all the information contained within the App is accurate.
Should you become aware of any abnormalities, please forward a message through the App message service in the support function and we will resolve any issues immediately.
The Myshares Team
Important notice: Due to the growing number of Android devices we have deployed an experimental version to ascertain user experience across all models. Users will not be charged for additional version updates.
If you encounter any abnormalities please report via the support badge within the App.
Thank you in advance.