We are pleased to announce that the Twelfth International Congress on Nursing Informatics (NI2014) will be held in Taipei, Taiwan in 2014. The aim of this congress is to provide a single, high-profile, internationally renowned forum for research in the theory and practice of nursing informatics. Over the years, the congress has been instrumental in the advancement of nursing informatics which has made a great stride toward the provision of an International discussion forum as evidenced by the number of successful meetings held so far.
NI2009 in Finland and NI2012 in Canada successfully attracted over 600 participants. This year, the NI2014 in Taipei will also present the most up-to-dated scientific evidence through our comprehensive scientific program which will cover a wide range of topics to be presented in the invited speakers’ lectures, educational sessions, as well as the Submission-based program.
NI has now reached its twelfth anniversary! We are here to extend our sincerest welcome to all colleagues around the world in the field to come to Taipei. Taipei is feathered by a glamorous blend of tradition and modernity. Along with its colourful beauty, it is full of cultural and festive activities. We hope that in addition to the educational scientific programs, you will have a joyful experience in this beautiful, energetic, friendly and exotic city.
We are looking forward to seeing you in Taipei!
1. About us：fact sheet of this conference
2. Agenda：Agenda and speaker info of this conference
3. News：Conference news / message list
4. Official Website：Browse official website of this conference
5. Floor Plan：Floor plan of conference venue
6. Sponsorship：To browse website of sponsorship
7. Business Card：Exchange contact info by business card
8. Contact us：contact info of this conference
9. Facebook：Visit our facebook page
NI 2014, Nursing Informatics, TAITRA, Taiwan Nursing Information Association, 貿協, 外貿協會, 第十二屆全球護理資訊國際研討會