Paris Madeleine Church(FR011)|不限時間玩旅遊App
L'eglise de la Madeleine is a Roman Catholic church occupying a commanding position in the 8th arrondissement of Paris.
The Madeleine Church was designed in its present form as a temple to the glory of Napoleon's army. To its south lies the Place de la Concorde, to the east is the Place Vendome, and to the west Saint-Augustin, Paris.
The site of this edifice, centred at the end of rue Royale, a line-of-sight between Gabriel's twin hotels in the Place de la Concorde, required a suitably monumental end from the time the square was established in 1755, as Place Louis XV. The settlement round the site was called Ville l'Eveque, for it had belonged to the bishop of Paris since the time of Philip II of France, when Bishop Maurice de Sully seized the synagogue that stood on the site from the Jews of Paris in 1182, and consecrated it a church dedicated to Mary Magdalene. The site in the suburban faubourg had been annexed to the city of Paris since 1722.
Paris Madeleine Church(FR011) 線上APP手遊玩免費
不限時間玩Paris Madeleine Church(FR011) App免費