Rosatom VVER-1200 application gives you a unique opportunity to learn about the latest nuclear power plant (NPP) design of ROSATOM using AUGMENTED REALITY technology.
Install this AUGMENTED REALITY application on your devise and you will:
- See a VVER-1200 nuclear power plant 3D model right on your table
- Explore the layout of a two-unit VVER-1200 nuclear power plant
- See a VVER-1200 NPP unit in detail
- Learn what equipment is inside the NPP unit
- Launch the NPP!
This application may be useful for:
- Business professional interested in ROSATOM nuclear technologies
- Technical professionals willing to learn about ROSATOM modern NPP design
- Media representatives and experts
- Students learning nuclear energy or engineering
- Anyone who is interested in nuclear energy
This AUGMENTED REALITY model was created by JSC Rusatom Overseas. The model presents a two-unit NPP of a serial VVER-1200 (AES-2006) design developed by the ROSATOM’s Saint Petersburg R&D Institute ATOMENERGOPROEKT (JSC SPbAEP). It latest evolution in a long line of VVER NPP designs - 67 power units with VVER reactors have been constructed all over the world since 1960’s. VVER-1200 takes into account all post-Fukushima requirements: 4 trains of active safety systems having both normal and emergency power supply are combined with passive safety systems which functioning needs neither the intervention of NPP personnel nor a power supply.
© 2013 Rusatom Overseas JSC
Rosatom VVER-1200 線上APP手遊玩免費
不限時間玩Rosatom VVER-1200 App免費