Seaford App - East Sussex|不限時間玩旅遊App
Your personal travel guide to Seaford - costal town in the county of East Sussex
Seaford – Great shops, great beach and lots of history
The historic town of Seaford lies on the Sussex coast at the foot of the South Downs. With the Seaford App you’ll easily find your way around this charming seaside town, discovering hidden gems and places of interest along the way.
Did you know that Seaford was an ancient cinque port? Delve into its fascinating history at the Martello Towers museum, or take a guided walk along the heritage trail. Then have a wander around Seaford’s independent shops, cafés and restaurants - or visit the farmers market and treat yourself to some delicious Sussex food.
Feeling energetic? Seaford beach is popular with windsurfers, and there’s a 5-mile purpose built cycle track along the seafront. Or you could take a bracing coastal walk to nearby Seaford Head and the iconic Seven Sisters.
The ‘I Love Seaford Town’ App – Discover Seaford in the palm of your hand
Seaford App features:
• Browse the local news feed and stay up-to-date with what’s happening in Seaford.
• Explore places of interest near you and easily access directions.
• Search for Seaford restaurants, shops, services and local attractions.
• Discover great deals offered by your favorite local business.
• Look up addresses, phone numbers and websites or call a local business directly from the app.
• Change distance settings to suit your personal preference – Imperial or Metric.
• Plan your trip with a 7 day Seaford weather forecast.
• Find parking charges, opening hours and a parking map of all East Sussex Seaford car parks.
Peaceful yet vibrant, with a thriving business and trading community, Seaford is the ideal place to live and work, and the ‘I Love Seaford’ Town App is the ideal FREE way to find your way around.
Seaford App - East Sussex 線上APP手遊玩免費
不限時間玩Seaford App - East Sussex App免費