Silentel technology is the serious choice for any user who wants to protect and secure his voice calls, messages, chats, sensitive documents, photos or any files against unauthorized usage.
Silentel is a fast to implement and easy to use, targeted for any type of secure mobile communication. It consists of client applications and server modules. Silentel client applications are made for end users’ mobile phones and personal computers (PCs). Server modules provide mainly authorization and mutual connection between individual users.
SECURE VOICE COMMUNICATION
* Enables voice communication between two participants (similar to a standard telephone call) in a special, secured mode.
SECURE TEXT MESSAGES
* Enables to send text messages with encrypted content, remaining confidential with the exemption of sender and receiver.
* The content of the message is encrypted before sending. Just after the message has been delivered to the receiver, the content is decrypted. Exceed of the receiver, nobody can decrypt and read the message.
SECURE FILE TRANSFER
* Enables any file with any size to be sent with encrypted content.
* In addition to sending standard documents and files Silentel client application offers to take a picture or video (using camera), record an audio and send it as a file to any recipient in an easy and simple way.
SECURE CHAT CONFERENCING
* Secure chat conferences between two or more participants.
* Users in the chat are able to transfer encrypted instant text messages (chat), images, audio, video and all other types of files.
* Enables multiple chat sessions.
SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
* Strong encryption which makes your information 100% secure
* No third party servers – whole system is under full control of customer
EASY TO DEPLOY, EASY TO USE
* Designed and implemented for popular commercial devices to protect classified information.
* Intuitive and modern user interface; crystal clear sound for voice communication.
WORLDWIDE COVERAGE WITH REDUCED OPERATION COSTS
* Supports all the most used Internet (IP) networks – GSM, 2G, 3G, 4G/LTE, Wi-Fi, LAN/WAN, Satellite
* Supports international calls and roaming
* Can significantly reduce charges for voice services due to low amounts of transmitted data, even being used abroad in roaming (in foreign mobile network operators)
* Allows to make phone calls completely free of charge anywhere anytime, when operating via Wi-Fi