Be the Surf Report
Other surf reports provide updates only twice a day. With SwellTell, you can be the surf report. Simply take a photo of a surf break to Tell the Swell and share with friends to meet up at the beach.
No SwellTell to report? No problem. You can also view a live feed of SwellTells from others, including photos, wave size, surf conditions, crowd size, tide, and wind direction.
SwellTell features include:
Submit a surf report with Tell the Swell
• Take a photo of a surf break
• Select wave size, conditions, and crowd size in the app
• The name of the surf break, tide, and wind direction will automatically be logged
• Share your SwellTell with your network of friends via text
View surf reports with SwellTells
• Scroll through a live feed of surf reports from others
• Check out surf reports near you
• Know what’s happening at your favorite local surf spots