Topper’s Toy Store|不限時間玩教育App
Give your child the award-winning, bilingual literacy program to become a confident reader and develop critical thinking skills. This proven e-learning system is widely used in the most innovative school districts throughout the United States today! Early Learning University contains a breakthrough series of educational eBooks and games designed by teachers to accelerate vocabulary and critical thinking skills for kindergarten through 2nd grade. Third party studies in schools show dramatic gains in vocabulary development and comprehension among students who use these apps.
In this e-learning system, you will get the following:
• Interactive eBook: A beautifully illustrated 24 page interactive book with rhyming and alliteration.
• Book Buddies: Three levels of games that improve comprehension and test taking skills.
• Word Wall: Three levels of games that reinforce letter recognition and enhance spelling skills.
• Mighty Matches: Three levels of games that develop vocabulary, short-term memory skills, phonemic awareness, and reading fluency.
• Picture Perfect: Three levels of games that assess learning objectives within the book.
• Create-a-Book: Unique app that encourages children to become authors by writing variations on the books they just read.
Topper’s Toy Store
Written by Suzanne Barchers
Illustrated by Hannah Neale
Recommended for kindergarten through 2nd grade.
When 8:00 pm arrives, Mr. Topper locks up his toy store for the night. You might think that everything stays quite, but you’d be wrong. From the parrots to the ballerinas to the clowns, everything and everybody comes to life. The cowboy rocks on a rocking horse. The train chugs around the track. The jugglers toss beanbags in the air. But when 8:00 in the morning arrives, the toys are back in their places, ready for a new day. And who knows what might happen next?
• Your child will identify nouns
• Your child will identify singular and plural nouns.
• Your child will identify irregular plural nouns, such as elves and fairies.
• Your child will identify verbs.
• Your child will identify prepositions.
• Your child will understand prepositional phrases.
• Your child will understand a.m. and p.m. designations and practice telling time
Key Features That Promote Reading in Young Children:
• Words are highlighted as the story is read.
• Individual words are spoken when touched.
• Research-based academic words reinforce vocabulary needed for school.
• Auditory support, rhyming, and alliteration develop reading fluency.
• Unique English/Spanish toggle switch provides bilingual support on every page.
• Three levels of game play promote independent learning.
• Stories come to life with interactive animations and music.
• Engaging content with surprises on every page.
Early Learning University is committed to developing apps for developing minds.
We would LOVE to hear from you please share your experience with our program in a review!
Visit us at www.earlylearningu.com
*Question? Please email [email protected]
About Early Learning University: Early Learning University contains a library of interactive and animated books and learning games that readers love. Each story will entertain your child during the day and at bedtime. Reading to your preschool, kindergarten, or first, second or third grade kids every day will help to enrich their vocabulary and comprehension. This series has a unique English to Spanish toggle switch to help esl and ell learners. Each book is built to the Common Core Standards.
Topper’s Toy Store 線上APP手遊玩免費
不限時間玩Topper’s Toy Store App免費