gforth - GNU Forth for Android|不限時間玩程式庫與試用程式App
Gforth is the GNU's project implementation of the programming language Forth. This APK is the binary distribution for the Android platform, for ARM and x86-processors. You can find more information and links to source code on
, and more information about Android-specific features on
. Gforth is available under GPLv3.
Gforth uses GCC to compile a fast direct or indirect threaded Forth; Gforth is fully ANS FORTH compliant. Authors of Gforth are Anton Ertl, Bernd Paysan, Jens Wilke, Neal Crook, David Kühling and others.
The goal of the Gforth Project is to develop a standard model for ANSI Forth. This can be split into several subgoals:
* Gforth should conform to the ANSI/200x Forth standard.
* It should be a model, i.e. it should define all the implementation-dependent things.
* It should become standard, i.e. widely accepted and used. This goal is the most difficult one.
To achieve these goals Gforth should be
* Similar to previous models (fig-Forth, F83)
* Powerful. It should provide for all the things that are considered necessary today and even some that are not yet considered necessary.
* Efficient. It should not get the reputation of being exceptionally slow.
* Available on many machines/easy to port.
gforth - GNU Forth for Android 線上APP手遊玩免費
不限時間玩gforth - GNU Forth for Android App免費