iWalk Watergate to Newquay|不限時間玩旅遊App
A 3½ mile (bus-assisted) one-way walk from Watergate Bay along the coast path to Newquay, passing the sea caves at Whipsiddery beach, the Iron Age hillfort on Trevelgue head and beaches of Porth, Lusty Glaze and Tolcarne.
The walk starts with a 10 minute bus ride from Newquay to Watergate Bay so it can be done with a single car. The walk then follows the coast path from Watergate Bay to Whipsiddery beach. After an optional diversion on Trevelgue Head to Porth Island, the route crosses Porth beach to join the coast path to Lusty Glaze. The return to Newquay is along the cliff edge from Lusty Glaze to Tolcarne Beach.
- Huge sandy beach at Watergate Bay
- Beaches of Whipsiddery, Porth, Lusty Glaze and Tolcarne on the return to Newquay
- Blowhole and Iron Age fort on Trevelgue Head
- Panoramic coastal views of Newquay and its beaches from the coastpath
iWalk apps provide a self-guided “SatNav” walk experience, providing detailed directions and factual information based on your current location.
- Tracks your location using the GPS receiver on your phone or tablet, providing real-time information as you follow the walk route.
- Gives you directions based on your current location, with a beep/vibrate notification when there’s a new direction for you to follow.
- Gives you information about points of interest along the walk, again based on your current location.
- Once downloaded onto your phone or tablet, the apps don’t need an internet connection to run.
- Gives you an accurate map of the walk route and surrounding area, showing where you are on it and which way you are facing.
- Warns you if you wander off the walk route.
- Tells you how far you’ve walked and how far you have left to go.
iWalk Watergate to Newquay 線上APP手遊玩免費
不限時間玩iWalk Watergate to Newquay App免費