Fun Phonics helps children learn to read by understanding the sounds that letters make.
Developed by Top That! Publishing (winner of the IPG Digital Award 2010 and IPG Digital Marketing Award 2012) to be used by teachers and parents with their children up to the age of 7, Fun Phonics uses a proven teaching method that helps young children learn how to read.
INCLUDES REWARD CHART TO HELP EDUCATORS AND PARENTS SET GOALS AND REWARDS FOR CHILD ATTAINMENT.
Encourage your child to match the words and pictures to help them quickly master three-letter words, short vowels and word families!
• Intuitive scrolling operation.
• Reward chart function to help you set clear attainment goals for your child.
• Three-letter words, Short Vowels and Word Families learning modes.
• Learning by word, letter, picture and colour association.
• Rewards sound FX.
• Includes illustrations by celebrated UK artist Barry Green.
Supports international literacy objectives!