Use LeeEvac to find your hurricane evacuation zone in Lee County, Florida, before a hurricane strikes!
Use your current GPS location, tap on the map, or search for an address within Lee County to see if you are in an active evacuation zone, at any time! If an evacuation is ordered for your area, instructions on how to find additional information will be provided.
This app is provided by Lee County Government.
- View Current Location
* If your GPS location can be determined from your device, the map will zoom to your
location and the Evacuation Zone will be reported
- Lookup Address
* Search for your property by keying in your address
* The map will zoom to your address and the Evacuation Zone will be reported
- View Map
* A map of Lee County is displayed showing Active Evacuation areas and Evacuation Routes.
* Pinch, tap and drag the map to move around the county
* Tap and hold in a property and the Evacuation Zone will be reported
- Active Evacuation Reports
* If the selected location is under an Active Evacuation, instructions on how to find additional information will be provided
* A link is provided to the Lee County Emergency Operation Center's Shelter Information page