Studio Clocks is designed for musicians, audiophiles, and basically anyone who loves music and the technology used to create it. Face it, the analog clock that came with your phone is rather boring, and really needs to be replaced with something that is customized for your interests.
This fourth installment in our themed clock series is completely unlocked. It currently has 10 different clock themes that can quickly be changed by touching the clock face and choosing a new one from a menu. The clocks can also be resized (Android 3.1 and above) by long pressing on the clock face. If you like the app, please give us some stars...thanks!
- 10 different clock faces:
★ Volume Knob
★ Vinyl Record
★ Snare Drum
★ Crash Cymbal
★ Vacuum Tube
★ Compact Disc
★ VU Meter
Note: With some older versions of Android, you may need to restart your device after installation for the widget to show up in the widget list.
Instructions for adding a widget:
1) Open the app drawer.
2) Select the 'Widgets' tab.
3) Long press on 'Studio Clocks' and drop it on your home screen.
4) Resize and center as needed.
Instructions for Android 3.2 and below:
1) Choose an empty space on your home screen.
2) Hold your finger there (long press) for a menu.
3) Select the 'Widgets' menu item.
4) Select 'Studio Clocks'.
1) Touching the clock face will open up the menu for changing themes.
2) A long press on the clock face will allow resizing (Android 3.1 and above).
Some versions of Android are slow to update their widget list, so if you don't have patience for this, a quick phone power off/on should force the list to update (not a very elegant solutions, but it is a failsafe one for the vast array of phones out there). If Studio Clocks still does not show up in your widget list, it is because Android sometimes blocks widgets that are installed to the SD card (which CyanogenMod does by default). To fix this, do the following:
1) Open up Settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications.
2) Select 'Studio Clocks'.
3) Click the 'Move to Internal Storage' or 'Move to Phone' button.