Everyone from around the world has come to the Arena to compete for the crown as ruler of the Gay Planet. The only way to decide is through a round of Unicorn Jousts! Who will take home the crown? What will be the official cocktail of the Gay Planet: Martinis or Cosmos? It's up to YOU to decide!
Using a pair of virtual joysticks, you and another player can compete in a best-of-three tournament for the crown. One joystick controls the tilt of the Unicorn's head, while the other extends and retracts the Unicorn's horn. Aim for your opponent's drink and knock it out of their hand to win!
- Local multiplayer for exactly 2 players!
- Easy controls so you can jump right in an snag the crown!
- Quick gameplay so you can challenge your friends over and over!
- Beautiful, vivdly colored graphics inspired by Lisa Frank — 90's retch!
- Original score to rock out to!
This game was developed as part of the QUILTBAG Game Jam 2013 at MIT, with the theme "Gay Planet".
Download it now and enjoy the Least Homophobic Game on the market!
Design: Patrick Rodriguez
Code: Brian Kokernak
Graphics: Mariah Almeida
Sound: Jared Burrell